*VOLUNTEERS WANTED - NEW Valet Program
Parents, we need you to step up and help us PROTECT our Nobel kids!!! We need Volunteers to HELP with our NEW Valet program.
When: Ongoing - sign up for ONE morning a week (or a few days a week) from 7:30- 8:05 am
What: To help guide traffic safely.
PTSA reminds you to follow the traffic laws around school.
* Do NOT speed
* Do NOT drop off in the RED zones
* Do NOT double park
* PLEASE be considerate of others and PUT EVERYONE's SAFETY FIRST.
RSVP us at Nobelptsa@gmail.com
It takes a village! Come join ours!
*NEW WEB LINK for you to make a contribution to the NOBEL NEST*
- Visit our new Nobel Nest site to make your PayPal contribution to the PTSA. Click here to make your donation. See our informational brochure to find out why we need your help.
Feel free to Email us at Nobelptsa@gmail.com or follow us on Facebook at NobelPTSA
*Go to the PTSA page for more information..............
*Check out our Volunteer Opportunities throughout the year
To help us help you, we will be changing a new Nobel Calendar (Google). This is our effort to keep you better informed.
Parents and guardians can submit a meal application online starting July 1, 2011. The application will be processed within 24 hours, and you will not have to fill out a paper application and mail it or hand it over to the Food services Manager at your child’s school. By clicking on the link you can access the online meal application. Apply Now
Click on the ENGLISH /ESPANOL tab above and choose the language you would like to use. In order to complete the application you will need:
- Names, Dates of birth and school names for all LAUSD students including any income information for them, if they have an income.
- Names of all other household members with their income information.
- Last 4 digits of the Social Security Number of person submitting the application or indicate “I do not have one” if you do not have a Social Security Number.
- Just follow the instructions and provide the information being requested.
- Lastly after the final review, click on the submit tab and finish the application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Food Services Division at 213-241-3366 or click here.